TODAY'S TOP POST
NASA has planned what is being labeled as an interplanetary photo op through two spacecrafts that are at the moment in orbit around Saturn and Mercury. The space agency said that the Cassini spacecraft that orbits Saturn and the Messenger craft circling Mercury has moved into an appropriate position to take pictures of the Earth. Look Skyward and Smile! To create interest ...Read More
Stocks Exchangeerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Monday 11/19 0%Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 74F. Winds light and variable.Tuesday 11/20 0%ClearMainly sunny. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday 11/21 20%Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday 11/22 10%Partly CloudyIntervals of clouds and sunshine. High 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
FROM THE WEB...
- Readers write: The value of ‘puttering’ and people-to-people diplomacy
- Unregulated hate speech on the internet leads to violence, War in Yemen must end, but finding peace will be hard, Iran’s blasphemy law has become entrenched, US sanctions will create problems for Iran, After Merkel, German politics may lean conservative
- A legal takedown of genocide
- Democrats’ reliance on seniority clashes with enthusiasm for fresh faces
- Trump rates his presidency ‘A+’: ‘Is that enough? Can I go higher than that?’
- Trump visits devastation of the deadly California wildfires
- In Khashoggi murder case, Trump is torn between 2 tyrants
- Whitaker's Iowa connections boosted his career but raise 'troubling questions' for Democrats
- Trump explains his no-show at Arlington: 'I was extremely busy on calls'