TODAY'S TOP POST
When the cold wind starts to blow and the small bits of ice start to fall, you know it’s the kids’ most loved season of the year again. Characterised by trees that are bare and roofs covered with snow, winter is the most anticipated time of the year for many children. While days can be quite sullen and overcast during ...Read More
Stocks Exchangeerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Saturday 09/22 0%Partly CloudySome clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 09/23 0%ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Monday 09/24 0%ClearSunny skies. High around 80F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Tuesday 09/25 0%ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
FROM THE WEB...
- Cruz and O’Rourke face off in testy Texas Senate debate
- Sessions's push to speed immigration cases meets resistance from judges union
- Georgetown Prep president says school has been soul-searching in wake of Kavanaugh allegations
- Whatever happens to Kavanaugh, Trump has already made 2018 the Year of the Woman
- Activists protest Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to Supreme Court