TODAY'S TOP POST
“Aurum est potestas" is Latin for gold is power. Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular investment. In the event of a political, economic, or global crisis, investors use gold as a financial security measure. If the investment market declines, currency fails, inflation happens, war or social unrest occurs, gold will be able to take over paper ...Read More
pfe 36.20 +0.22 ko 46.52 -0.10 NOVL N/A N/A intc 39.79 +0.03 NASDAQ 6623.6567 -0.3477 S&P 500 2559.36 +1.72 2017-10-17 16:00
Wednesday 10/18 0%ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 82F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday 10/19 0%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 10/20 0%ClearA few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Saturday 10/21 0%ClearSunny. High 81F. NNE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Stronger winds in and below canyons and passes.
- 1:17 AM PDT on October 18, 2017
- 5:00 PM PDT on October 19, 2017
FROM THE WEB...
- Trump's tax reform pitch to conservatives comes with a 'sense of urgency'
- Biden: World leaders call me to interpret Trump
- Senators reach bipartisan deal to restore Obamacare payments
- Trump ambassador promises Russia he'll be 'practical'
- High in the Puerto Rican mountains, waiting for help after Maria