TODAY'S TOP POST
It is no secret that the US - and several other countries - have been dealing with a persistent recession. In the US, this has been fueled by a number of factors: a decreased number of available jobs, a slump in the housing market, and worrying international financial states. Under these circumstances, it is no surprise that investors have been worried ...Read More
Stocks Exchangeerror : cannot receive stock quote information
Friday 12/14 0%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 50s.Saturday 12/15 0%ClearSunny skies. High 71F. Winds light and variable.Sunday 12/16 0%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Monday 12/17 20%OvercastCloudy. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
- 6:47 PM PST on December 14, 2018
- 10:00 PM PST on December 18, 2018
FROM THE WEB...
- Musk and SEC Ask for More Time to Resolve Fight Over Tesla Tweets
- Despite Its High P/E Ratio, Is Hannover Rück SE (FRA:HNR1) Still Undervalued?
- Weeping teenage climate activists in peaceful protest near London's Heathrow
- How Do Analysts See Jungfraubahn Holding AG (VTX:JFN) Performing In The Year Ahead?
- Storms batter South, kill 2 in Mississippi, 1 in Alabama
- George Conway calls for impeachment: 'Trump is a cancer on the presidency'
- Ivanka Trump’s Russian contacts included a Kremlin-linked fashion blogger
- The biggest revelations in the Mueller report
- Trump sought to obstruct Mueller — but White House aides wouldn't do it, report finds
- Nadler prepares subpoena for full Mueller report